My PLE

I find that I am able to learn and study far better when I am outdoors. There is something about being out in the sun and listening to music that really gets me in my studying zen.In this photo, you can see my 'study essentials':

1. my laptop - usually opened to microsoft, google scholar and uts online

2. generally a lot of books splattered everywhere

3. a dictionary

4. my phone

5. my ipod - which is a must as music is vital as background noise and I find that I listen to a lot of 60's music whilst studying such as 'The Kinks', 'The Turtles' or 'The Beatles'.

6. pillows - so I can relax and read

7. nuts - as a healthy and stimulating snack

8. coffee - lots of it!!!

9. my cat - he (gaston) tends to follow me everywhere and has become a wonderful studying partner.

In reflection: As studying is a boring task it has become obvious to me that I am trying to manipulate the situation by combining a tedious experience with things that I do enjoy - such as nuts, the sun and music. This combination has enabled me to study efficiently while enjoying myself at the same time.